You must amplify your message affordably to grow. Here's how to do that on Facebook.
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- How Mark Cuban helped Tim Sanders master the art of closing big deals
- How feeding your mind helps you make decisions at "this" level
- How "Pulp Fiction" made Tim a wizard at closing sales
- Why getting your toe in the door is a great way to lose a foot...and the sale, and what you should do instead
- How whales and elephants can help you grow your income and grow it consistently
- The difference between going horizontal vs vertical on deals, and where you should focus
- Why you should "punch bigger than your weight"
- Why social media has made sales people soft and how you can leverage this weakness to kill it in sales
- How to get the smaller deals to go big and fast with you
- Why the "inside champion" model of selling to bigger deals is outdated and what you need instead
- Why 80% of opportunities don't close and what to do about it
- The biggest enemy to closing more sales is...
- How to set sales deadlines that work
- Why focusing on being the best is costing you sales
- What you need to be to win more sales is...
- The answer to what you are "If you're not at the table,…"
- The two key questions you must answer on any deal to win
- What to do with your ego to close more sales
- The role of the CEO, Sales Manager, and Account Executive in a successful sales organization
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Inbound Sales Podcast
Grow your presence, your leads, and your sales via Facebook for just $1 per day with the help of the Golden State Warriors' social media marketing guru, Dennis Yu. Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
- Follow Tim Sanders on Twitter
- Get Tim's free, 2-hour training on Deal Storming
- Connect with Tim on LinkedIn
- Check out Jason Swenk on episode 196 of The Sales Podcast
Market like you mean it.
Now go sell something.