Create a Growth Culture Focused On Serving
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Built a business to 70 people
- Acquired by KPMG
- Relationships are still key
- Be consistent
- Seek win-win opportunities
- There is no new magic trick to sell today
- Social media can help facilitate relationships
- Do whatever it takes
- Be where you need to be
- He formed a vision when he grew his IT services business
- Create a growth culture for your entire company
- Their telecom company was training PeopleSoft implementors
- Go where there is need and charge for solving the need
- Have the diagnostic conversation
- Price your services based on the value you bring
- Start with a situational analysis, which is regurgitating what they already said
- Give them the methodology
- Show them a computation of how you price your services based on their growth
- Maybe ask for 30% up front and the remainder over the course of the year
- You must believe in yourself so you can ask the hard questions
- Test your own limits
- We're all learning
- Don't be too eager to jump to a proposal
- Keep your posture...don't jump right into selling and pushing
- Ask the right questions. Maintain your integrity.
- Listen to your intuition.
- Tap into the buyer's energy
- Get to the truth if they buyer is sincere.
- Don't over-complicate things
- Stop pushing for an arbitrary close to meet your calendar-based quotas.
- It's a long game.
- Seek to serve.
- Customers want certainty and proactive results
- Use a thin wedge, i.e. choose your clients well
- When the student is ready the teacher will appear
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Chris Spurvey's home on the web to receive a free copy of his book