How to create a steady-state of productivity
Performance Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- He was hitting the same walls as other therapists/coaches
- He'd run people through tests to see what's going on
- He had varying degrees of success with his clients
- For 14 years he has searched for how to create 100% success for his clients
- Shifted from the physical to the mental side of therapy and coaching
- Took an online business program (with big promises and big price tag)
- Showed up with a great attitude
- Did everything they taught
- "What's the blind spot here?"
What's the blind spot here?"
- He found not one but 40 blindspots!
- He met with people who failed in various business programs when others succeeded to find their blind spots
- Created and "If this, then that" flowchart
- Tried to create a "Perception Process" quiz so people can analyze themselves
- Willpower vs. Perception vs. Emotional
- Willpower people need to be challenged to just do it once they accept they are willpower-based
- Perceptive people need to change what they think about things and they'll become easy
- Emotional people need to change how they feel about things and it'll become easy
- Found another blind spot
- Personality tests are skewed because we don't answer them honestly
- Ask them "What love languages are total bullshit?"
- Hard to become more proficient based on a personality test
- We must know how we process things to become effective
- Your personality changes over time as you grow and age
- Perception processes never change
- So he asks people how they struggle
- When we complain we show Chris a two-part formula for showing how they think
- Most of us have willpower-based tag lines, i.e., task-oriented
- Help Perceptives view it so they see it different
- Do you need time, tools/phone a friend, or just give up?
- 47 tools he can use
- Two guys
- One makes steady, incremental progress
- One blows it up then coasts then blows it up again
- Learn how to create a steady state of productivity
- Three kinds of leads
- Business owner
- Coaches that want to help their clients
- People who just want to be more productive
- Apply this to performance-based goals
- Some need to resolve their past but some need to have a better vision of the future
- When you're a perfectionist you must do something outside of your head to get into a flow state
Some need to resolve their past, but some need to have a better vision of the future."
Sales Growth Tools Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Syndrome of Joy