Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- How to hire great sales people
- How to manage great sales people
- How to lead great sales people
- How to fire your lousy sales people
- The importance of scripting, voice inflection, and humor
- If it's possible to "professionalize the profession of selling"
- The difference between inspecting and expecting
- How you, as a sales manager, should handle blame and credit
- The role of social media in building your brand
- The importance of goals
[Tweet "Hire hard, manage easy " says @SalesPowerTips w/@saleswhisperer"]
- Follow Butch Bellah on Twitter
- Get Butch's first book, "The 10 Essential Habits of Sales Superstars" for free
- Get Butch's newest book, Sales Management For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Apply MagneticMarketing to your business and watch your business grow
- Learn to put PersonalityInCopy and watch your influence grow
- Go where the money is: Marketing To The Affluent
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Ontraport Demo