Nathan knows that content is king, tools are essential, but being a human and piggybacking on existing audiences will make you succeed.
Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- How to react if a company recruits you away from college
- What to do if you are on a tight budget to market your idea
- What are the tools needed to get the word out about your idea
- How Content SEO and Local SEO work to your advantage
- How to piggyback on existing audiences and track your results
- Setting up the appropriate metrics according to your audience's stage
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Inbound Sales Podcast
Micah Mitchell decided to integrate Infusionsoft and Wordpress to sell membership services under the SaaS model! Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
- Nathan Brown on LinkedIn
- 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Hire a Growth Hacker
- Google Trends | See what people are spending money on
- AdWords Keyword Planner | Plan your Keywords and campaigns
- BuzzStream | Reach to journalists
- Taboola | Drive traffic to your site and monetize it
- Outbrain | Bring a lot of traffic
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
- Make Every Sale: Get dozens of private lessons, videos, bonus sessions, sales templates, spreadsheets and more in this program made for sales professionals.
- 79 Stories: Wes's second book that answers the question "How does a dead Army general and Alka Seltzer help you grow your sales?"
- Best CRM For Me: Take this free quiz to determine the best CRM and inbound sales engine to grow your business
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Show Some Love For The Sales Podcast
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft