With her PhD in Consumer Psychology nearly complete you want to hear what she says about how to build a brand.
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- How marketing and design are inter-related and how to use that information to make more inbound sales
- Whether or not branding and productization are mutually-exclusive
- How to leverage smart branding across more channels to enhance your inbound marketing
- How to "rock" a trade show with your brand
- What role your ego plays in sales, marketing, and branding
- Where you should focus as you build your brand and your sales
- How to leverage your early adopters to accelerate your growth
- Whether or not you should outsource your branding and marketing
- How to handle the limited vision of others
- What an "explainer video" is and how to use it to grow your inbound sales
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Inbound Sales Podcast
At age 17 Louis Bruno got into the HVAC business. Less than 10 years later he's the owner of a business doing over $18 million per year and still growing. Hear how he did it. Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
- Follow Laura Busche on Twitter
- Visit Laura Brusche's home on the web
- Follow Lean Branding on Twitter
- Follow Laura Busche on Instagram
- Connect with Laura Busche on LinkedIn
- Buy Laura Busche's book, "Lean Branding"
- Buy "Ogilvy on Advertising”
- Buy “How to Make Your Advertising Make Money”
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Please Tell Someone About The Sales Podcast
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Automate Your Marketing For $9/mo
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft