Courage. Guts. Bravery.
Celebrating the Spirited Entrepreneur.
I have a confession to make. I woke up at 2:30 today. Ante Meridiem, that is.
I wish I could say it was an isolated event but, suffice it to say, the roosters are moving because I've put them out of work.
Entrepreneurs realize every day we must run, fast. Somedays as the lion, somedays as the gazelle. But sitting still is not an option.
You (we), the Entrepreneur, the Business Owner, the Sales Professional who only gets paid when a sale is made, delivered and a satisfied client remits payment, cannot sit still.
- It's not in your DNA.
- You know there are great perils present today.
- You know there are great opportunities present today.
- You know securitycan only be found in two places:
- Federal prisons.
- When you bring value to your clients.
You bring value to your clients by staying current on industry trends and the needs of your clients and conveying to them on a consistent basis that you are ready, willing and capable of helping them address their needs, wants, desires and fears.
Performing Without a Net Takes Guts or G.U.T.T.S.S.
Monuments aren't erected in honor of the middle-manager with the fewest paper cut-related incidents in a calendar month.
Trophies aren't named after the salesman who mailed out the most company brochures to prospects who were blowing him off.
Scholarships aren't created to celebrate the business owner with the most forgettable ad.
To make it, I mean to really stand out, to KICK BUTT AND TAKE NAMES, requires that you:
Surround yourself with excellence.
- Take massive action.
- Not apologize.
But that takes...
- New Ideas.
- New Processes.
- New Technology.
You won't find those tools in the concentrated abundance you need at a monthly or even weekly breakfast networking group or free seminar at the Chamber of Commerce or at SCORE or City Hall or for sale in "Sky Mall" magazine.
You'll only find it via total immersion with like-motivated, same-minded, unapologetic achievers.
Today's environment necessitates excellence to succeed.
Necessity is the mother of invention, repetition is the key to learning and it takes 21 days to break and develop a habit.
That's why, beginning Thursday October 8, we bring you 30 days, 20 calls and 6 bonuses to help you achieve one goal: Extreme Growth.
Thursday October 8th, 2009 at 7:30 AM PT (5 hours after I woke up today) 50 of you will be rewarded for having G.U.T.T.S.S.
On that day you will begin your journey to Gain Unlimited Tools and Techniques for Sales Success.
Now you must choose.
- Delete this message and get back to the urgent but not important.
- Mark this message for follow up and get back to the important but not urgent.
- Ignore this message for three weeks only to find out you put off too long doing what needed to be done, which, not-coincidentally, is the root of many of your problems.
- Follow this link and enroll now in the most innovative, comprehensive sales, marketing, thinking and attitude training you have ever had the opportunity to join.
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Automate Your Monthly Sales For Just $9
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft