Read your prospects to sell how they want to buy
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- Digital nomad in 2012
- He had a year of funding in savings to make the leap
- Build up your reserve
- Test your idea to confirm there is demand
- Can you land a client on the side while you still have a day job?
- Start blogging on Steemit and test your ideas
- Own digital assets and rent physical assets
- You have the ability to create freedom
- Quit his engineering job of 7 years
- He wasn't miserable but he learned about other areas like economics
- His 401(k) lost 50% of its value in 2008
- He panicked
- Sold at the bottom and sat in cash
- Went to the Carribean
- Fell in love with Austrian Economics
- Built a bank in the Carribean
- Interested in personal freedom (Ron Paul)
- Taxation is theft
- Money solves the double-coincidence of want
- It's the liquid of the market
- You're "selling money" vs "spending money" when you make a purchase
- Created Liberty Virtual Assistants to help entrepreneurs have freedom
- No barriers to entry
- You must learn to delegate, otherwise you have a job instead of a business
- Spend a week documenting the tasks you do
- Categorize them into "I have to do" and "Repetitive"
- Write your training materials for the repetitive tasks
- Read and listen to his post/podcast "Top 13 Must Have Tools for Your Virtual Business"
- You're not relinquishing control
- You'll learn how to manage a team and you'll learn how to manage yourself
- Be humble and curious and his team will help you grow
- He has 10 hr/week and 20 hr/week options
- The riches are in the niches
- He has grown 100% via word of mouth
Listen To Previous Episodes of The Sales Podcast
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman Swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Owner of Liberty Virtual Assistants
- Get Stepshot to document your software processes
- Loom for making free tutorial videos
- Follow Ashe Oro on Steemit
- Listen to the Liberty Entrepreneurs podcast
- Follow Ashe Oro on Twitter
How'd You Like This Episode?
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Make Every Sale
- Get ActiveCampaign For Just $9
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Infusionsoft Review
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.