Telemarketing Is Better Than Ever
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- How to handle hate mail
- Grouchy people are just grouchy
- It is a sign of success when you start getting haters
- The world is full of ideas
- Put yourself out there
- People are at different stages
- "The Competitive Displacement Playbook," a.k.a. "Eat Their Lunch
- Competition breeds excellence
- You are the value proposition
- Own the sale
- Stop passing blame
- Have insight, ideas, business acumen...bring value
- "Capturing Mindshare" chapter 2
- The phone is better than ever
- You are not different
- Your prospects are not different
- Why change? Why now? Why us?
- 11,000 Baby Boomers retire every day
- How to handle an RFP
- How to ask for a "no-bid"
- Review it and move them back to Discovery
- Play. Be combative and argumentative enough to differentiate and win.
- Prospecting is a campaign
- Pick 60 dream clients
- Even those your competitors have on lockdown
- Use the phone
- Follow up with email
- Offer a 20-minute executive briefing—offer VALUE
- Don't waste their time
- TheSalesBlog.com—9 years daily blog
- Trust. Caring. That lasts.
- The New ABCs of Selling
- 129 Ways to Get a Husband...and Make Every Sale
- Anthony Iannarino's first interview on The Sales Podcast
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change"
- George Leonard, "Mastery: The Keys to Success and Long-Term Fulfillment" (Don't be a dabbler)
- Howard Blume "The Lucifer Principle" (We don't have ideas, ideas have us.)
- "Reader, Come Home: The Reading Brain in a Digital World"
- David Hackworth "Steel My Soldiers' Hearts: The Hopeless to Hardcore Transformation of U.S. Army, 4th Battalion, 39th Infantry, Vietnam"