Telemarketing Is Better Than Ever
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- How to handle hate mail
- Grouchy people are just grouchy
- It is a sign of success when you start getting haters
- The world is full of ideas
- Put yourself out there
- People are at different stages
- "The Competitive Displacement Playbook," a.k.a. "Eat Their Lunch
- Competition breeds excellence
- You are the value proposition
- Own the sale
- Stop passing blame
- Have insight, ideas, business acumen...bring value
- "Capturing Mindshare" chapter 2
- The phone is better than ever
- You are not different
- Your prospects are not different
- Why change? Why now? Why us?
- 11,000 Baby Boomers retire every day
- How to handle an RFP
- How to ask for a "no-bid"
- Review it and move them back to Discovery
- Play. Be combative and argumentative enough to differentiate and win.
- Prospecting is a campaign
- Pick 60 dream clients
- Even those your competitors have on lockdown
- Use the phone
- Follow up with email
- Offer a 20-minute executive briefing—offer VALUE
- Don't waste their time
- TheSalesBlog.com—9 years daily blog
- Trust. Caring. That lasts.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change"
- George Leonard, "Mastery: The Keys to Success and Long-Term Fulfillment" (Don't be a dabbler)
- Howard Blume "The Lucifer Principle" (We don't have ideas, ideas have us.)
- "Reader, Come Home: The Reading Brain in a Digital World"
- David Hackworth "Steel My Soldiers' Hearts: The Hopeless to Hardcore Transformation of U.S. Army, 4th Battalion, 39th Infantry, Vietnam"
Subscribe To The Sales Podcast To Get Each Episode Immediately
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources...
- Automate Your Sales For Just $9
- Get "The Marketer's Guide To Finding Customers Online"
- Learn to put Personality In Copy
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft
- Find Your Best CRM For Free