How to build it then rebuild it right.
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Anik was recognized as Top 3 of the Best US Entrepreneurs under 25
- He’s trained over 250,000 students around the world how to create their own online-passion based business.
- Studied dozens of millionaires and billionaires on the secrets to success, including Tony Robbins, Mark Cuban, Daymond John, and many more.
- His new booked, "eSCAPE: The 4 Stages of Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur," has already sold over 10,000 copies in under a few days since launch.
- Had $100 in college from winning a Super Bowl bet
- Hopped onto Google to find inspiration for how to make money
- Someone volunteered to help him via an online forum and he took off
- The 2008 recession came and he lost it all and was $1.7 million in debt at age 27 and in the hospital
- His family mortgaged their home to help him but he refused to declare bankruptcy
- Fired 90 of his 96 employees
- Found his true "why"
- Within 16 months he had paid back everyone
- He agreed to coach someone after throwing out a crazy fee and he thought they'd kill it...
- He coached another online who bought maybe a $500 product..
- The first stalled, the second thrived
- So he dove in to find what makes people stall or succeed
- He didn't have a diversified marketing / lead generation plan
- You can focus on your product line and grow
- You need to have a large enough audience pool to know when and how to diversify
- You need to diversify when your expense structure "becomes scary"
- "Do I have a single point of failure?"
- Learn to listen
- "People want to be coached but they want to coach their coaches on how to coach them."
- When you have less to risk you can be more aggressive
- Entrepreneur does not mean President / CEO
- Grew leaner the second time with a much bigger focus on sales
- Now has 60 people doing $20 million
- We have a purpose, not a mission statement, build a transformational home for entrepreneurs
- Visualize your actual customer. Remember who it is you're serving.
- His best prospects were jealous of the success others were having. The testimonials were actually hurting some of his prospects.
- Rock Thomas: How To Make Entrepreneurship Happen, No Matter What
- From Pauper To Awaken The King (Greg W Anderson)
- Greg and Julie Alexander: Make Your Misery Your Ministry: Marriage Entrepreneurs