Be More Human To Make More Sales
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Learn a better way to sell than "Talk louder, talk faster...see if that helps."
- Salespeople seem more isolated than ever
- SDRs have thankless jobs with no discernible future
- Sales has always been tough
- Jerry Seinfeld's father was in sales and told stories about the tough prospects
- Get good at teasing people...find something on their desk, on their wall and poke at it nicely
- Be yourself. Be unique. It's okay. Scripts are great...in context.
- "Blade PC Guru"
- If you sound like your competitors you'll be pigeon-holed
- Sellers are managed on soulless activities
- It's all about compliance and it sucks
- Make salespeople make their own cold calls
- Develop your people
- Give them freedom to adapt and modify
- "If experience is your only teacher, you have a fool for your teacher." ~Benjamin Franklin
- Sales is still all about people
- Get his daily email
- By writing you teach yourself
- Be interested rather than interesting
- Listen slowly
- Pause before you respond