Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- How to get your first deal...and why it's the toughest
- How to start even when you are unsure if you can finish
- The importance of surrounding yourself with experts
- What Scott thinks about political correctness and our government
- The importance of training
Listen to these other Navy SEAL Week Episodes
- Former Navy SEAL Goes Hollywood, Joel Lambert, #159
- Author Scott McEwen, "American Sniper," #160
- Former Navy SEAL, Now On The News, Dan O'Shea, #161
- Former Navy SEAL, Shot 7 Times, Motivational Speaker, Jay Redman, #162
- Former Navy SEAL, Motivational Speaker, David Rutherford, #163
- Kidnapped in Somalia, Held 93 Days, Rescued by SEAL Team 6, Jessica Buchanan
- Former Navy SEAL Turned Financial Expert & Entrepreneur, Bruce Roberts, #165
- Former Navy SEAL Turned Crossfit Expert & VP of Sales, Chris Irwin, #176
- Visit Scott McEwen's home on the web
- Follow Scott McEwen on Twitter
- Buy Scott McEwen's Books
- "American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History"
- Target America: A Sniper Elite Novel
- The Sniper and the Wolf: A Sniper Elite Novel
- Eyes on Target: Inside Stories from the Brotherhood of the U.S. Navy SEALsEyes on Target: Inside Stories from the Brotherhood of the U.S. Navy SEALs
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Now go sell something.