Look at the right numbers the right way to make every saleStream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- USC and UCLA
- Former CFO
- The importance of reciprocity when pursuing business
- Problems with your numbers is a symptom of a bigger problem
- Markets nationally with his book and podcast
- Now working internationally
- Most companies start at the front end where the fires are and it's the wrong approach
If we don't row, we don't go."
- Most companies aren't synchronized
- He got over his fears of sharing his ideas.
- He bombed when he first spoke but he endured and got better.
- He now knows his audience.
- Resignation to the situation is a coping mechanism. Our brains don't like pain or exerting energy so we stop pushing.
- E-book sales are flattening while printed books are growing
- Pay attention to your self-talk when things don't go as planned. Are you asking questions in an objective manner or are you making excuses?
- Chris Hallberg, The Business Sergeant, Will Help You Sell (EOS Traction)
- Steven Sisler Helps You Know What Makes You—and Your Prospects—Tick
- Dr Tony Alessandra, The Doctor of DISC
- John Warrillow, Create Automatic Customers With Content Marketing
Listen To Previous Episodes of The Sales Podcast
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Alex Vorobieff's Home on the Web
- Follow Alex Vorobieff on Twitter
- Get Alex Vorobieff's book
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as: