Remove Friction In Your Buying Process With Aleks Gollu
Jan 04, 2023
Create immediate human connections
Professional Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- MIT and Berkeley
- Ph.D. in EECS (Electrical engineering and Computer science)
- Became an entrepreneur
- Created companies in the cloud
- If you want venture funding, you must be able to articulate the big problem you solve.
- You're looking for a business problem that is good to solve and that you can solve profitably.
- Your team needs an unfair advantage because others have seen the problem, too.
Related episodes and posts
- He first wanted to create a startup and not screw it up.
- Then he wanted to make money for all investors.
- Now he wants to make a lot of money for everyone.
- You need to be driven in a startup.
- Build the culture intentionally, or it will build itself.
- Does company on-site meetings now vs. off-site meetings.
- He'll travel to meet with remote team members.
- Originally hire people who see the vision.
- Did SMS, then IoT, and now video.
- Before COVID, he saw the value of video.
- We hate chatting with AI bots.
- Scheduling is often a pain.
- For legitimacy and trust, we want to talk to a person.
- Friction at the top of the funnel is no good.
- Make connections with one click.
- Prospects can call with a single click and no downloads.
- They get the option to schedule a call or do an immediate call.
- 60% choose a live video call.
- HubSpot integration, scripting, call intelligence, notes go into the CRM.
- You need to serve your customers and make their lives easy.
- In 10-20 years, AI chatbots will get there.
60% of prospects select the immediate video call option."
- In the end, we all need human contact.
- Technology will get there eventually.
- We need instant-connectivity options.
- The size of the check dictates the need to meet in person.
- Cut to the chase with his offer, and in 15 minutes and save yourself hours.
- His goal is to grow as big as possible, so he's focused on adding value, and he is his first customer.
- The destination matters, but so does the journey, so enjoy the journey.
Sales Growth Tools Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Take The CRM Quiz: get a free consultation with me
- Donate: Just because you like the show, the no-bullshit approach, and don't want to buy a book, software, or The Make Every Sale Program.
- The Sales Agenda: take control of every sales opportunity like a pro.
- Leadferno: Turn lurkers into leads
- Founders Card: Get $20,000 in free processing from Stripe, save 15% on Bose, save on hotels, travel, car rentals, you name it.
- Send Drunk Emails: ...that get opened and get you paid!
- Phone Burner: work the phone like a machine so you can be a human when you connect.
- Sendspark: Send video emails that make an impact so you can stand out from the noise. Use promo code SALESWHISPERER to get 33% off for 3 months
- Support The Sales Podcast: https://bit.ly/3JOJ6jC
- Podcast website: https://www.thesaleswhisperer.com/podcast
- Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3PeYzKL
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nEwCF8
- Vimeo Full Episodes
- Support on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheWes
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/saleswhisperer
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/saleswhisperer
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thesaleswhisperer/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesaleswhisperer
- Medium: https://medium.com/@saleswhisperer