"Finally, marketing automation that's powerful and easy-to-use."
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
What You'll Learn In This Episode of The CRM Sushi Podcast...
- 3 core elements
- 1) Email Marketing
- 2) Automation - sequences that segment off of workflows
- 3) Deals / CRM
- Segment on engagement, on source, etc.
- Each Contact has their own page along with history of engagement.
- Segment by job title, actions taken, actions not taken,…
- Most platforms are list-based while ActiveCampaign lets you segment on anything.
- Send based on standard blasts, dates, RSS, split testing, auto responders, and automated sequences.
- Pre-built templates, drag and drop, all mobile responsive, hide sections on mobile devices (i.e. for longer content).
- No limits on custom fields or Tags.
- Video snippet.
- Social snippet that links to you or lets them share.
- Track opens, clicks, replies, and Google Analytics.
- Automation is the power.
- “Recipes” are pre-built complete sequences.
- Their start triggers are vast and flexible such as
- Web page is visited
- Field changes
- Enters a pipeline
- Deal stage changes…21 in total.
- Send email, site message, SMS, Notify someone internally
- Slide in, appear, etc.
- Maybe they don’t open your emails but they’re on your site often.
- Conditions and Workflows.
- If / Else
- Split (Even split [by number or date] or conditional)
- Go to
- Goal (the ultimate conversion)
- Start an automation
- End this automation
- End other automation,
- Deals - ConBon style like Trello
- Multiple pipelines for different groups within the company such as course progress, customer service
- Can be used like a project management tool.
- SMS is built in with Twillio.
- Enterprise gives 1,000/mo.
- Just sends SMS.
- Open API to integrate with other tools as well as Zapier.
- Event Tracking.
- A bit more technical but powerful.
- Elegant and flexible forms:
- Floating Bar
- Floating Box
- Drag and Drop.
- Wordpress plugin
- Drag and drop dashboard.
- Wonderful Chrome Extension for Gmail.
- All messages
- Open/Read Trends
- Email Client Trends
- Great for solo-preneurs and the SMB space.
- Company is growing > 82 employees.
Catch Up on Previous Episodes of The CRM Sushi Podcast
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The CRM Sushi Podcast
- Demo ActiveCampaign Here
- Free trial for two weeks.
- Get help from ActiveCampaign at help@ActiveCampaign.com
- Find Your Best CRM
What Did You Think About This Podcast?
What did you think of this episode? Please let me know below.