Trivinia Barber Shares Her Entrepreneurial Spirit To Help You Grow Your Sales
What you'll learn in this episode...
- What top entrepreneurs outsource and what they choose to do on your own, and how that knowledge can help you take control of your day
- How to handle that sense of overwhelm that hits all of us from time to time
- How to begin delegating
- The key tools successful entrepreneurs use to make better use of their time
- What to look for in a virtual assistant
- The 7 key traits of top performers
- How a good virtual assistant can actually push you to grow
Want to hear from Michael Slosar and a former beauty pageant winner and participant in Donald Trump's "The Apprentice" who are launching a new platform to make it fast, easy, and affordable to launch your own mobile app? Stream below or right click here to download.
- Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
- Follow Trivinia Barber on Twitter
- Visit Trivinia's home on the web
- Hire your own full time VA in The Philippines with my Filipino Tech Support program
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Sell More This Month
- Automate Your Monthly Sales For Just $9
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft