Discovery Is The First Step To Mastery
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
What You'll Learn In This Episode of The Sales Podcast...
- Mom was a single mom of 3 (she was married five times)so he joined the Air Force at 17
- His step-father was a negative influence that drove him to find solutions and not see the problems
- He realized he wasn't great at being a follower
- Got into sales and entrepreneurship
- Sold Kirby vacuum cleaners (was a dirt-sucking salesman)
- Became a sales trainer and coach for sales hiring
- He wanted no limits to his income
- When he was 21 he learned about direct sales and residual income
- He "dabbled" in it for 15 years and he learned about earning
- One night he ended up in Vegas at a hypnosis comedy show and became a hypnotist for 10 years
- Learned about connecting and NLP and hypnotic languaging
- Now he's into "activation"
- Listen to your heart
- Surround yourself with great people who believe in you
- Have a deep belief
- How to build a business that does $314 million
- Why you need to leave some "friends" behind to grow
- How to brand yourself to success
- How and why you need to be different
- How to find what differentiates you from the competition
- Why passion trumps expertise
- It's hard to write about yourself and promote yourself but you must
- Why you can't sell when you're "hungry"
- Why we're all in sales and good at it
- Why you need to know your numbers
- The #1 best question to ask a spouse, your date, your prospects, anyone to help make every sale
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Follow Tony Lucero on Instagram
- Follow Tony Lucero on Twitter
- Connect With Tony Lucero on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to Tony Lucero's YouTube channel
- Visit Tony's home on the web
What Did You Think About This Podcast?
What did you think of this episode? Please let me know below.