Greatest Sales Success
- Started Schedule Max in 2010 with her husband. It took a year to really make happen but they stuck it out and are growing nicely today.
- Launched the Biz Chix podcast in three weeks! Had a logo, a landing page and an idea at New Media Expo in early January and within three weeks her podcast was launched. She lined up a string of experts to interview over three weeks and launched. She had 15 done and launched with three so people could actually “subscribe.” This helps with download numbers, too. Over the next two weeks she released daily so iTunes can look backwards every 48 hours to see how you’re trending. Then get reviews and ratings.
- Hire a Virtual Assistant. Quit trying to do it all.
- Uses LastPass for Firefox to share passwords so her VA doesn’t have the actual passwords.
- Offer things other than money to your staff and contractors to get them motivated. She offered an iPad and her developers hit a tight deadline.
- Get in a community to help each other grow. (Check out what Wes is launching at Market Like A Man to help along those lines.)
What Are You Reading Now
- The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness - Jeff Olson
- The Compound Effect - Darren Hardy
- Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier, and More Secure Kids - Kim John Payne
- LibSyn Podcast Hosting
- Listen to Natalie's podcast
- Follow Natalie on Twitter
- Check out Natalie's scheduling software
If you liked this episode, please let Natalie Eckdahl - BizChixPodcast - and me know on Twitter.
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Sell More This Month
- Automate Your Monthly Sales For Just $9
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft