About Today's Guest
Gene Hammett is a strategic business coach who believes in systems and loves sales. (A man after my own heart!)
He believes sales is the most critical component of business. Gene started his coaching about 4.5 years ago after he ran a successful business until it wasn’t successful! Doh!
He trusted his best friend too much and gave him too much money and he didn’t deliver on his contracted and he went out of business.
That was Jan 15, 2010.
Gene realized he was focused on the wrong things. He focused on the money he was making and it was wrong. When he focused on how he can make people feel he doubled every year for four years.
Hear the rest of his story here.
What you'll learn more about in this episode...
- How to look at failure and use it to your advantage.
- How to evaluate your business and life journey.
- How to look at money, your mission, and your purpose.
- How to bounce back from financial ruin.
- How to evaluate and pick the right target market.
- How to find the profitable niche within your market.
- How to pick the right clients.
[Tweet "Intimacy is the key to growth" says @genehammett w/@saleswhisperer]
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Sell More This Month
- Automate Your Monthly Sales For Just $9
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft