Learn how to make money creating what you want and need then offering it to the world
What You'll Learn In This Episode of The Inbound Sales Podcast...
- How to launch with Kickstarter...I mean REALLY launch
- The types of problems you need to focus on solving if you want to make a dent in the universe
- What to "marry" in business. (It's not what you think.)
- The benefits of "senioritis"
- How to benefit from being addicted
- The real value of college
- How this successful entrepreneur looks at rules
- Why safety nets may be the most un-safe thing in the world
- The one thing entrepreneurs need when you launch
- How to name your company and your products
- How to fail quickly
- Why you must fail if you want to succeed
- When to listen to your advisors and mentors
- When to listen to your gut
- Where to focus when you speak with prospects so you know exactly what to build and what they will buy
- What you must know about your prospects to make any sale
- What two questions to ask when you begin to develop your solution
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Inbound Sales Podcast
Gabriel Weinberg is taking on Google with his own search engine that doesn't spy on you...and his self-published book has sold 35,000 copies and is growing. Hear how he did it. Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
- Visit Alexander Obenauer's home on the web
- Check out what Mindsense developing these days
- Follow Throttle HQ on Twitter
- Follow Mindsense on Twitter
- Visit Throttle HQ on the web
- Follow Mail Pilot on Twitter
- Visit Mail Pilot on the Web
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
- Make Every Sale: Get dozens of private lessons, videos, bonus sessions, sales templates, spreadsheets and more in this program made for sales professionals.
- 79 Stories: Wes's second book that answers the question "How does a dead Army general and Alka Seltzer help you grow your sales?"
- Best CRM For Me: Take this free quiz to determine the best CRM and inbound sales engine to grow your business
- No More Sales Duds: Learn how to advertise, screen, interview, assess, onboard, motivate, and retain top sales talent.
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Show Some Love For The Sales Podcast
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft