Usage of The Sales Whisperer® products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of The Sales Whisperer’s billing policy. Following is The Sales Whisperer’s billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by The Sales Whisperer® before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees, fax or voice broadcast service fees and all email overage fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. The Sales Whisperer does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Client Center. To access the Client Center, customers should login to their The Sales Whisperer client center found at https://tsw.customerhub.net, click on “my account” and then click “update card” or “Add credit card” if your card has not been added.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, The Sales Whisperer will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 30 days past due may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: After an account is delinquent 30 days, it will be cancelled due to non-payment. Once cancelled, the customer will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Core data such as Contact and Company information in the application will be exported if possible and stored for 90 days post cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. The account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: The Sales Whisperer may assess a $15.00 late fee for accounts 30 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, The Sales Whisperer may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: The Sales Whisperer may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $15.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Infusionsoft Kickstart Services
To help you succeed and get the most from Infusionsoft, The Kickstart Service Bundle is mandatory for new Infusionsoft customers. Services must be used within 60 days from the date of purchase. Service fees are nonrefundable. In the event of cancellation, neither Infusionsoft nor The Sales Whisperer will prorate any portion of unused service fees, and all outstanding invoices must be paid in full.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their subscription. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time prior to the next billing period. The Sales Whisperer will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
The Sales Whisperer accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by The Sales Whisperer. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. The Sales Whisperer currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
Cancellations must be done verbally through a representative of The Sales Whisperer. Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with a representative of The Sales Whisperer will create a cancellation request. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with The Sales Whisperer cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. The Sales Whisperer will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by speaking with a representative of The Sales Whisperer to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of The Sales Whisperer, each customer agrees to provide The Sales Whisperer 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. The Sales Whisperer must be the first option in billing disputes. Should The Sales Whisperer receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before The Sales Whisperer has been given a chance to resolve the issue, The Sales Whisperer has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, The Sales Whisperer retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. The Sales Whisperer will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, The Sales Whisperer will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription and Service fees are nonrefundable.